Bila kata cinta, mesti hendak bersama ke syurgaNya, apa-apa sahaja yang membawa ke neraka, itu bukan namanya cinta. ~Hilal Asyraf~

Monday 1 June 2015

Who Am I?

Assalamu'alaikum and  very good morning!

I'm Sabilatul Huda Binti Salehuddin and I'm a student. Currently studying in Islamic Judicial and Advocatory Practice (DIJAP) in USIM. Previously, I was graduated  from USIM as well in Bachelor of Fiqh and Fatwa (hons) under specializing in Information and Communcation Technology (ICT).

I love studying languages, either Arabic, English, Mandarin or Korean, I  love those languages. Also, I love reading, writing, listening and thinking. There are a lot of wonderful moments to remind and I love every single moments that I had to go through since my elementary school. Of course I don't like my mistakes and wrongdoing, but anyway its' give me strength and wisdom to face the reality in this world.

O ya, my family, I love them. My beloved and adorable mother, my nice late father, my prettiest sisters and charming brother, also my grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. I love them all!

And the last but not least, I love Korean, and studying hangeul. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment